Monday, February 9, 2009

unlucky & busy MONDAY

ARGH!!
it was a UNLUCKY Monday!!
i bring all the tuesday books to school today!!
thats why joanne said,
'izit today have CHINESE?'
i shocked><
OMG~
i brought many books to school.
so HEAVY!!


today reached school straight helped tong to decorate de PSK board.
and i go decorate the table.
i luv it so much. its nice =))
hahax.
hmm.
today is busy.
when assembly, larrry was kena spot talk.haha.
so lucky.
hahax.
then,
tong n suxin got demerit again.
so,
get demerit in my school is normal things, if din get then not normal. XD
hahax.
when SEJ,
teacher was very angry.
He not agree that we use computer to tye the notes.
1 page also cannot.
he REJECT it!!
deng!!
me got do and some diagram i use computer print.
>.GEO, Pn.Puteri was absent.
we are free, i finished my chinese essay when GEo.!!

today stay back for REA march pass.
absent tuition today.
when i back i saw my mummy prepared many foods.
when i saw i only remembered that today is 'cha-go-mey'
have to have dinner with grandfather.
my daddy had bought a glass for my table.
hahax.
i will upload the pic tmr^^

**some ppl was aengaja step my shoe!! ARGH!! 欠揍!!
ish! my clean shoe become dirty jorx. =((






btw, saturday's night gehx party was okie.
but,
quite bored also..





qiaoyi