Friday, February 6, 2009

FIRST POST

hmm..
this is my first post on blogspot.
hehex.
y i want create this blog leh?
because L5L seldom go see around my wrectchblog.
aiks.

**************************************************

today in school is free!
teachers let us to do our own things n BM teacher is ABSENT!
so, i had finished my GEO note & GEO practices^^
but my SEJ note haven done yet.
err...
today when xxxxx,
teacher was very very very angry!
she scold n scold n scold~
haha~
her "speach" was weird~
mwhahah
feel funny.
today like normal, have to stay back 4 sportday practice.
me,luwei,tong,suxin n engjee were stay back today.
we went out have lunch.
today when i play de lompat jauh,
i twisted my leg
its PAIN!!
T.T
after that i ponteng with Alyssa at sudut ilmu.

btw. today I'm very very very TIRED!
tmr my gang are having a study group at EJ's house,
hope we really can learn something there.



off to bed.
night.




qiaoyi