Friday, February 27, 2009

Merentas Desa

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y
today is saturday,
but still have to wake up in the erly morning!
today merentas desa at Taman Gelora
joanne fetch me at 7.10am
btw, todaymy skin was BLACK
Luwei said my hands look like a malay==

this year i try my best to run for REA,
cz last year i be first aider,
din enjoy the merentas desa tat year. XD
hmmm...
merentas desa is really make me tiring.
breathe difficult when running wif joanne.
tong,suxin n luwei they were behind us,
while engjee was very very very in front of us.
hahax
it was so far & a very long journeyyy
6km
first check point...
second check point...
third check point...
Fourth check point...
while me n joanne were finished the journey,
we drank a lot of water><
VERY thirsty
at last, REA get second now, from the lasy chase up to second.
[ G-O-O-D _J-O-B!] lolx. i'm very tired. aiks.
PICTURES...

ME, JOANNE



ME, LUWEI

............................................................................
after back home.
i have my luch and bath.
i start to do my yummy's food. new recipe.
**i tihink just my darL tong know what its means^^

DONE!

MWAH. yummy lehx. =DD

qiaoyi