Wednesday, February 25, 2009

B-A-D

this week my status was very weird.
always feel wanna fainted
feel very tired
feel like gonna to sick again
mood had flying to the heaven
i'm very hate this feeling
hate it!


------------------------------------------------------
mayb at which moment i will
faited
my body was over tiring
i can't sleep well every night
it's a bad thg for me
sleeping 4 me is important
mood had flying to heaven
moody always.
just bcz of many thg to suffering
just dun like it
i dun like u also
hate u
damn hate u
hate u till wanna make my self dissapear
dun let my self to see u anymore
i hate this year
is a bad year
i not really wanna war with u
just mayb i'm trying to say smtg out with diffrent way
sry
---------------------------------------------------------------







qiaoyi