Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tired.

today very tired.
i just back from engjee's house.

i wake up at 7am
then went tuition at 8am till 10am.
after that, i went for st.john activities for 10am to 11.30am.
12.30-5.30 stay at engjee's house with
LUWEI,TONG & JOANNE.
S-T-U-D-Y GROUP!
mwhahah..
study group again at engjee's house.
we study sejarah
**some people said that vwe just went there chit-chat orhx!**

now i waiting for my family member settle their:
-bathing
-"make up"
-dress up
later are going to have a open housen party
the party is like a dinner with buffet i think
I AM SO HUNGRY NOW!
this party tat i last year went is damn nice...
i played until almost midnite if not wrong.
hahax..
last year,
i told my mummy
can i duwan go that party,
no one is my friend there.
i am bored at there.
then my mummy force me to go also.
fine.i went.
but, it is not like my imagination.
i saw my primary school's juniors there.
then i also knew 2 new friends there.
kar wei n kar mun
<dono how to spell their name.sorry>
so,
i hope.....
later the party i can enjoy it like last year...
hehex ^^

i think i will post about tonight's party tomorrow.
mwhaha!!





qiaoyi