Sunday, March 15, 2009

State Competition 2009

everything have come to the end.
state competition already finished.
reached SABS at 7.30AM.
we were in the class to wait for our turns to do short case.
short case-i think the doctor is dissapointed with what we had did.
aiks.
Nursing okie okie larx.
just my teamate should not talk when doing all the things when nursing.
i saw my family come and see this competition today.
also,
Dr.Hew was glad to saw my family.
because this year just a few parents come and see.

my team - `W`.
din get the first second n third.
but at least get the 5th or 7th i think.
hmm.
just go and gain some experience.
Dr.Hew siad our theory is bad.
not statisfy.

by the way,
congratulation to
SABS Nursing Cadet
Air Putih Nursing Cadet

Ten
gku Afzan Cadet
SMART Nursing Cadet
they are really did it excellent in
footdril,theory,short case and nursing.
congratz! =)

also,

Nursing Adult.
Toto my lovely senior.
Nursing Adult.
Team `S`.
although you all din get the first
but you all did it very well.

we are proud with you all
=)
dun b so sad larx.

hmm.
i want to thanks my parents that they use their time to
fetch me go for training everyday.
fetch me to KhaiWen's house for practice wif my lovely seniors
.
fetch me to EngJee's house for practicing together.

AND ALSO THANKS MY LOVELY SENIORS. =)

Angel,KhaiWen,JiaIaw,Vicky.
thank for training us and always tell we all what to do
PeySien
thanks for coming back to train us.
just back from NS also come train us. =)

JOanne.

hahax.
everyday morning come my house and went SABS together.

when she reached my house,
the first thing she will do is `settle` hair.
hahax.
when we having breakfast or lunch together,
we also reading the theory or any books.
==!
hahax.

Here's some pic took when S
tate Comp & when we practicing at EJ n KW's house.

joanne n me


card


relax after study theory|| khaiwen's house





still got somore picture.
tmr only i upload.
tired already.
off to bed.
night.=)