Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lame.

today suxin n tong was absent.
left me, joanne n engjee.
engjee went out the class for mendeklamasi sajak practice.
kie.
just left me and joanne.
we were doing the math homeworks and the math latihan book.
our math is not really strong now.
and next week are going to have April test.
aiks.

today my school got some events too.
for malay.
other's school were coming to my school.
so, the teachers were busy with it.
after recess,
the 2 period was BM.
me n joanne went out to see engjee they all practice 4 the mendeklamasi sajak.
teacher said we were ponteng.
=X
after school me n luwei went sin lok to have lunch as normal.
but today st.thomas like very early finished school.
when we reached sin lok,the food were almost finished.
==!!

hmm.
tmr,
shalini will having public speaking competiton.
last year she did it well.
i think this year she would do it excellent.=D
hehe.
the thing like last year,
i will follow upshzara n shalini.
upshzara n engjee they all will having mendeklamasi sajak on this thursay.
my gang will be there be penyokong,
xD
hahax.

tmr will absent.
hehex.
went public speaking with upshzara.
but not we public speaking.
haha.
xD

GOOD LUCK to...

shalini in public speaking.
larry in debate competition.
and also the choir team!
=D

+u+u!
gambateh. =)