Wednesday, June 2, 2010

L6L

L6L

engjee
tong
alyssa
suxin
luwei
joanne
linda.
and QIAOYI! =D

L6L




engjee
our dai ga jie =D
hehehehe
our gang leader man!
kai wan xiao..
hehehe
she very tanggungjawab toward us de =D
hahaha!
teached us a lot things!
dai siak! *hearted

tan tongtong
she always...
"WAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH"
"im the tall =D"
xD
and zilian...
see the photo then you'll know la.
[im too sweet for you]
haha.
my zilian darling.

alyssa lai shiang tzyy!
ini
seisuipo juga!
xD
my suipo darling.
always suddenly shoot out a question
ask me for a word's spelling during tuition ><"

nono. suxin.
hahaha.
both of us is LEO.
that dun like horror and crime movie!
xD

luwei
this one ar.
nothing to say about =D

hahah
this is my bestie la.
darling aka bestie aka my seisuipo bestie
xD
joanne
the lengnui darling in my gang. ^^
hahahx
both of us always last minute study for exam.
xD


this is
nor azlinda izani bt zamri!
my baobei! =D
heheheh!
she is the youngest among us because,,
she was born at 1996.
xD
she (HEART) baby =]





i__LOVE________you__girls! =]




next. tmr. =]