Tuesday, May 4, 2010

recently.

well.
recently.
busy with school things.
=]
phewww
=____="""
exhausted.

i should be doing my moral essay now
xD
wateva la.
sien.
heheheh.
tmr will stay for meeting and
meet daddy to get
the money and form =)

now
our sitting position in class had changed.
engjee beside me , luwei beside me.
=D hahahah.
welcome angela back to school too ;DD
still the same
im still fishing during every tuesday's history class ==!
wth!
no choice!
im not sengaja want to sleep derhx!
=X

midyear exam coming.
omg.
lol.
i know it but im still haven start
to touch my book. ><"
hmm....
i still wish to hang out this week
to watch movie =D
see first la...
haiz.

june coming soon.
my holiday coming soon.
me seniors leaving soon.

angel leaving soon
jiaiaw leaving soon
gary leaving soon
benny leaving soon
choushing leaving soon
josephine leaving soon
pabok leaving soon

=]


**just now stupid till cloed the door
with big force!
and din realized my finger at there!
pain (U_U)
SOb.




next post going to talk about my seniors ^^
hahahaha