Saturday, May 15, 2010

friendships.

for me,
friendships is important.
is very important.
Friends are special people.
they could share with us whenever they have
somethings nice happened,
somethings bad happened.
when you're sad,
they always stand by your side,
always support you no matter what's your decision.
when you are having problem,
they will help you find the way to settle it,
but not leaving you alone.
this is what a true friends will do.
when they're happy,
they share their happiness.


I AM RICH
because i have many true friends
but not money. =)
i wont let myself to be sad,
because i still got them!
they will worry if i am sad
so
i am not going to let them worry =)
be tough, girl.
be back the original of yourself. =)
happy and smile. =)

i love luwei
i love alyssa
i love engjee
i love linda
i love suxin
i love joanne
i love tong
i love yilin
i love jiaxing
i love jiale
i love choushing


wanna thanks them for always accompany me
whenever i need them =]





i will always appreciate them =D
because they are important and special to me!

I LOVE YOU ALL! =D



i am here to THANKS

ALYSSA LAI SHIANG TZYY
too.!
=)