Saturday, February 6, 2010

the saturday. 1st anniversary!

Skip school. Went library today =)

Me, joanne, luwei, n tong went library.

Add math. physic. I studied.

But seem like it din go into my mind. xD

Then after joanne back

We went starbucks study.

Saw yang n Arthur they all.

N there was 8tv’s events there.

**p/s. chin quite pro in add math =/

Night.

Went dinner with family.

Same like last year.

Went out with jiawei n her sis when the dinner running half.

xD

he look scary seriously

n I couldn’t recognize him

then uncle Alex n his wife came to my familt that table. =]

I love them. With no reason =]

Aunty gratz me for my result.

Haha.

Actually his eldest son which same age with me is also good in study larx.

**I love the youngest boy =D

Cutest!

His eldest n second brother are TALL man!

WOW!~

The eldest which same age with taller than me.

Second which younger than mke are also taller than me

The youngest which damn younger than me are shorter than me

xD

of course la!

xD

he is just 1 standard 6 boy =]



the 8tv events
tea & red wine =]
jia wen
jiawei. i miss his black hair.
the eldest
the second *the smartest
the youngest! the cutest! the beloved! xD
me! xD zilian. sowiii.

lazstly.
today 6FEB the 1ST anniversary of my lovely blog =]
*thx for reminding.

night.
chaikarwei!
u let me win u
but it is not a hapi things.
not fair!

tmr study!