Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Im BACK =D

weeeeeeee!
=D
reach my lovely home.
home sweet home ^^

my CNY in AJ.


14FEB * Sunday

happy valentine! happy CNY!

cousins from ....
i dono.
hehehe.
so damn many!
HAHAHAH!

15FEB Monday

happy birthday! =D

>qshuang.

the elder cousins brought us to the mesra mall for bowling
=D
its cool! heheheh~!

night.
we having the activity that we had last year =)
BBQ
yummy*!

the foooooooods.


=D smile!
qiaoyi.qshuang.chongli.chongzheng.

after BBQ!
CHEONG K!
=D
hahahahah
all sang on that night except me =/

>ray, chongyi




16FEB Tuesday
me,wanying,qshuangn two2
went new house sing K again from
morning till evening =\
n we drank 2 bottles of sparkling.
xD
i took 1 of it only.
nice!~!

>sunset =)

night.
STEAMBOAT
=D
my steamboat dinner =D
tomyam miihun
steamboat stuff.



thats all for today. =)