Friday, January 15, 2010

friday! <3

well.
talk about yesterday.
thursday.
luwei went back with me by bus
xD
she go tuition with me
yesterday was really tired
bio, chemis im so damn sleepy in class
=(
too bad.
when tuition physic im still feel sleepy
xD

i hate thursday the most!
i having physic tuitionon afternoon
while bc tuition on night
noi time forme to did my hmwks!
ystd slept late!
then today panda eyes!@@
im not really love form4 life
which they said it is a honeymoon year~



FRIday

i HATE my moral teacher.
F.
really really hate her
now dun have the feeling of angry!
but today really heng for that!
deng!
if can drop moral i will DROP it!
grrrrrrrrrrr!!

my class teacher is going to chg all the seat next week
=(
god bless.






tmr morning going fo ST.JOHN =D

off to bed,
qiaoyi =)