Friday, January 29, 2010

Add Math

Add Math.
hmmm.
a fantasic subject
BUT it driving me crazy sometimes
when i cant get the asnwer!
xD

today while add math period at school,
the teacher was so annoying!
asked me y is me dint brg the note book ==
i know wont use so i dint bring.
ISH!
BLA a lot~

tuition.
the homework are not completed!
too many n difficult
LOL
teacher teach chapter2 today.
b4 that
the ap boys fighting for chapter2
the mgs girls fighting for chapter 4
that was a funny condition!
HAHA
teacher said next week she will teach chapter 4
thx god!
xD
something funny happened this evening.
i slept after tuition back to home
i dreamed that
my tuition-mate with me was discussing add math question
LMAO!
so zadao lurx.

went cousin house just now.
all keep on said their add math sucks
haiz.
but although din do add math at there
but
i WATCHED boys over flower at there
it attracted my cousin sister@half-lawyer too!
xD
HAHAHAHAH!


kimhyunjoong`kimbum ! =D

night!
stjohn tmr!
shopping tmr!
study tmr!