Saturday, September 19, 2009

saturday. boring.

there was some new songs had updated in my blog.
hehex.
quite many songs there.
hmm.
had a family dinner with big family
cz my kl cousin suddenly came back.
hehex,
but
they after dinner straight went bak to kampung
monday only stay at kuantan.
tot my cousin bro can pui mii tim.

after dinner
received my cousin sis's msg
she said that she din follow my cousin bro's family came back
she was so sad.
hahax
kesian.
who call her got ballet class, piano class n tuition class.
so many.
x.x!!
hehex.
aiyor.
after pmr i go find euu^^

afternoon have a long chitchat with alyssa n suxin.
LOL!
they said got a lot ppl there.
==
act just alyssa,suxin n gary there.
xD
but act dao quite like many ppl there.
x,x!!
hahax.
crapz wuliao things in phone.
8po.haomou.
alot thgsssss
LOL

hmm.
off to bed.
tmr going to wake up early.
=))
hehex.
nitexx.