Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PICNIC [12 july]

date: 12 july 09
venue: taman gelora
activities: pba picnic



let's start our PICNIC^^


eat eat eat~


zhan yi was enying his food. xD


game start~


a living organisms found at taman gelora.
actually MANY~!


my team loose liao. =(
our punishment.
but i din play this.
yilin n my gor help my team de girls play.
XD


we are trying to jumping on the 天桥.


me n liyee.


me n wei shiuh.
nice background hor? xD


1,2,3....captured


the ppl is leekarheng.
the human who trying to be emo thr.
LMAO.


after edit. xD
they 2 ask me to take this pic. =)


weishiuh.
me n huiling were trying to move nearer
to weishiuh. xD monkey~


hahax. monkeys on the tree.
xD


teacher was chit-chating wif us. =D


2 best frend.
yilin n jiaxing.


focus bhind. jiayi.
the little boy cute marx? xD
he is hugging the tree. kakax.


focus at bhind. jia xing.


focus at bhind. yilin.


jiale's mummy was trying to catch the last 'human'
老鹰捉小鸡played before? LOLX. we have to
join those little girl n boy to play.


yummy~


nice? hahax. i luv it.
after i took this pic,
i realized this was my daddy's friend de car.
lolx.
kuantan just got ONE.
mwhaha.