Sunday, July 5, 2009

IU nitex of St.Thomas || MGS

4 july 09.

went vistana hotel for IU night yesterday.
when reached there,
they said i need to follow marina.
well.
it's okie cz marina is a nice senior.
hehex.
after that i go find marina,
den she said she duwan me to follow her cz she will b very very busy.
hahax.
i walk wif jasmine n eng jee.
then i went backstage find the dancing group of my school
i want thanks hui yi for helping me wif the scarf.
performance were nice
kahyee was did a perfect performance although she had forgot a little bit lyric.
it's okie actually but she was disappointed.
=) jiayou.
dancing by those guys n our school girl were so NICE.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
some funny things happened at backstage.
character: me, sze min n manhouw.
when i was busy "making" my scarf,
got a tall guy come in backstage n look what am i doing,
i was too concentrate on the pin that i wanna to pin on my scarf,
so i dono the guy was coming in the backstage.
but i feel he is one of my senior.
then sze min saw he was look at me,
den

sze min : "you should slap him.!"
qiaoyi : "i tot he was.." (that time i not sure the ppl is i kenal de onot.)

then that ppl was going to went back to the hall.
IT WAS LUM MAN HOUW that sze min ask me to slap his face.
xD
i was shock when i saw him.
lolx.
so that time my feeling is rite.
the ppl is i know de.
xDD
can't imagine if i slap my senior manhouw de face.
what will be his respond?
mwhaha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


khai wen,
angel,
jia iaw,
vicky,
mei chee,
stephany,
n many senior...
LENG.~
hahax.

my legs was so painful><"
walk here n there.
the dinner was okie gua~
i KNOW THE LONG YAN is nice
n the egg.
=D
yummy.
i dun know others food cz me, jasmine n eng jee not reli go eat.
me n jasmine n julius were steal the watermelon at behind.
XD
we just ate salad that hui yi took for us, n EGG. oni.
thx jia iaw for the juice.
=D
hehe

pictures will upload soon.