Friday, April 3, 2009

Great.

bm teacher was absent today.
there was debate competition at my school today.
we have a look there while recess.
the indian from smart was pro.
the way he talk is pro.
xD!
hahax.

next week exam.!
next week my class spot talk.!
next saturday having april test.!

aiks.~
jia iaw told us while we were having compund.
xD
shocked~!
hahax.
i think i will get.
bcz...
i had caught by the prefects 4 wrong language.
ish.!
stupid derhx.

today after school.
i reached home at 1.15pm.
i took my bath n lunch then sleep for a while.
after that,my mummy woke me up 4 tea time and then she will fetch me to chinese ttn.
when i having my tea time,
my mummy told me just now
dr.hew n aunty sally was called me.
i got shock.
i call back aunty sally.
i'm afraid to listen why she call me suddenly.
then.
she told me to get form from her.
she want the 1st n 4th members from my team
go see the national competition at KL.
it was a GREAT news!
i din think b4 i have the chance to watch the national competition.

after ttn i call eng jee and tell her.
she was shouting in the phone.
ahahax.
she tot i'm going to tell her bad news.!
hehex.
paiseh arhx.
=)

thats all 4 today.
need rushes 4 my chinese essay.
n revision 4 april test.!


♥qiaoyi.