Sunday, April 19, 2009

friday.saturday.

having camp ystd.
儿童欢乐营.

this camp are for the standard 1 n 2 students.
but me is going to thr for helping only.
we are 工委 at there.
all of us went fo jiao hui on Friday night for preparation.

when i reached there,
there was very dark.
me dun dare to go up.
hahax.

bcz...

i sked of dog.
xD

i can't contact the liyee then i find yilin that he is going down.
then liyee walk down with me to the room put all the things.

we prepare all the things until midnight.

zhen bing, elaine, yi wan, hui yi, jia yi, yilin and somemore....
they sleep at 5.30AM
but me, liyee, jiaxing, shu ying sleep at 4AM.
that night is damn cool.. then we woke up at......

6.30AM.!
it is so damn early.
i wake up at exactly 6.30am but others all haven wake up.
then i tot i set the wrong alarm.
so i sleep back again.
xD
then 6.45 i wake
up again
ask they all to wake up


we went down to have breakfast but who know....
teacher say,
eat when u are free.
it was no time to eat.

so i just drink 1 cup of milo.
my lovely milo.
that milo is wei lao shi ask me to drink, if not i can't that also.
hahahax.


my group details:

~ SNOOPY
~ 3 boys 8 girls

~ me n jia jian is the leader.

my dropu are damn cute and guai. =D
but jiaxing and yilin's group de boys very noty.
hahax.

play play play.....
so tired n sleepy.

when they having the lecture....
we all all take the time to rest...
when my program(is the time that i stand in frony use mic talk to them)
before this,

me, jiaxing yilin preparing the tea time for them.
jiaxing : hey. scared boh?

me : u say leh? sure scared larhx. see ystd what t i did. so weird when practice.
yilin : lolx. just say only larx.
jiaxing : yalo.just say only. prepared ur self bef
ore you talk/ like me just now. stupid teacher. i prepared my self to go to take the mic, then she said cancel the game
==!
me : haha...kesian lurx.....


we 3 keep on steal the food to eat..
xD

when i talk, still ok lurx...is much more better than ystd.

hahax.