Friday, August 21, 2009

qiaoyi is back =D

first.
i'm back.
finished my trial^^
hehex.
hmm.
doing tag now.
but quite many.
x.x!!

talk about a special event during my pmr trial. x)
20 August 2009 thursday
guess y this date so special?
xD
because.
it was my 15th bufday^^
hehex.

when i reached my school in morning.
then i went to persada ilmu.
all my classmates were singing bufday song

afternoon.
HYPER BIG SUPPRISE

hmmhmm...
EngJee, joanne, suxin n linda came my house suddenly
==
they scared my bro.
hahax.
they gave me a supprise party.
cake & present.
the cake is DELICIOUS. =D
the present is BIG.
the card contained many DEAR's signature.
I'm so gamdong when they did this.
bcz i tot my bufday in exam week so mayb like normal only.
and i not really care about it actually.
OPPPS.
i luv euu all dears.
muacks.
eng said,
[
sorry dear. really sorry. the box is too big
but the present quite small cz we use newspaper
to wrap it. sorry.
]
LOLX.!
when i heard this.
my heart thinking.
no matter how small is the present i also will luv it
because it is euu all gave derhx present^^
when i open.
euu guy know what i saw?
x.x!!

IS THIS THING SMALL?! x.x













this bears is very special for mii
=^^=
thx dears~! muacks.
this bear are from my 21 dears!

[L5L] engjee. joanne. luwei. suxin. tong.
[US] jeniffer. camy. michelle. huichie.
[O4G] jasmine. siew ping. liyee. weishiuh.
[DEARs] alyssa. limein. mengchu. linda. angela.
upshzara. pakshian. gary.

QIAOYI LUV EUU ALL^^
i'm so supprise when see this 2 card.
ahahx.
so unbelieable.
21 ppl man.
all girls except gary n pak shian.
hahax.
THX THX. x)
n another present from my cousin. CARMEN. ^^ mwah.

engjee said she wat fight wif that mashimaro
that weileong presented me last year as my bufday present.
hahax.
she said i luv tat.
so she want buy one more bigger derhx for mii.
xD
hahax.
now my room got mashimaro n bear for mii^^

before 20 august.
i also want to thanks those wish mii in the mid night derhx darling^^
haha.
too many ppl wish me.
hehex.
luwei - my bestie is the first person wish mii at exactly 12am.xD
she n yilin din oioi for sending me wish at 12am.
thx^^
mwah.
hahax.
normally they oioi early.
kakaz
then got
engjee, manhouw, wailoon, limein, gor, minyi, haokin, xiangqin, yongfu, jiale, alyssa, jordan, ge an, angela, prawn, peysien, angel, kak amira, wenyi, junzhou, anis, pakshian, weiyien, james, karwei, shuni, yean ting, n xianglin...many~
if i din write dao some darling gehx name.
sorry orhx. hehex.
i want to thank my tuitin-mates too.
they help me celebrate bufday.
ahahx.
luv euu guys too^^
mwah.

i'm here to wish my juniior- jun zhou
hapi bufday too.
all the best in everthg.^^

i think engjee will upload the pic later.




i luv euu all ^^
mwah.
20 august 2009
gehx bufday
unforgettable memory.
qiaoyi will appreciate it. ^^