Sunday, May 3, 2009

WHAT A STUPID MOONTH.!

wake up damn early today.
went out with mummy n daddy for breakfast.
then go pba.
what today i had did at there?
just like normal.
preparation for Wesak day,
i brought my cube go there ask ws teach me third layer.
jiale,jiayi,choushing n yilin taste for the ABC group's "production"
but at last they make for themselves.
i din eat.
duwan too cough for whole month.
xD
we try to make the balloon and there were many children come and have a look.
we gave them free.
jiaxing saw my mummy and my bro there too.
lolx.
it's funny
WELL!!!
i had help him 2 time
1st -i help them wash the plates
2nd-i help him to sweep the floor
he has to balas jasa!
^^
when going back.
something happen

when i go to my mummy's car.
i dono yi din saw the ground is so high from the things i stepping.
when i walk down
my sankle feel like patah already.
it was very pain
pain till my tears is start moving in my eyes.
><"
sobs.
when i in the car
i only realized at the side there had injured and bleeding.
my slippers can throw dy.
there were so damn many blood flowing out.
so PAIN!

after i had my lunch
i have asleep.
i am tired.
when i wake up.
headache till now lurx.
aiks.

what a stupid month ?!!!
i have a lot injuries this month.
ish.





sick.headache.ankle sprained.